CA PTA JOB DESCRIPTION
- Give a regular communications report to your PTA.
- Use PTA publications to promote your unit’s School and PTA events and to share information.
- Maintain an up-to-date website.
- Use social media to communicate with members.
- Encourage officers and chairmen to contribute short articles and reports for the newsletter, website, and/or social media site.
Guidance for use of PTA/PTSA logos can be found on the CAPTA page
Create your school’s PTA/PTSA logo by downloading a copy of the reference document.
Additional Resources: http://toolkit.capta.org/job-descriptions/job-description-for-communications/