- Increase K-12 school funding (AB 2808)
- Help Foster Youth (AB 2043)
- Help Homeless Youth (AB 1406)
- Pupil Suicide Prevention and Training (AB 2639)
- Investing in Pre-K (AB 1754)
- Tap 1: open alert
- Tap 2: message Sacramento
The Palo Alto PTA Council honored the following volunteers at the 2018 Award Ceremony on April 26. These individuals have made extraordinary district-wide contributions to the Palo Alto community.
Larry Wong – Exemplified innovative high quality teaching
Khrushid Gandhi – Managing eNews
Rachel Gibson – Sustainable schools stewardship
Colleen Gromley – Partners in Education leadership
Indira Selvakumaraswamy – Social and Emotional Learning development and awareness
Pat Markevitch – outstanding PTA leadership and service
Keri Wagner – outstanding PTA leadership and service
In addition, Palo Alto School PTAs recognized these outstanding volunteers at the school level.