CA PTA JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintains permanent records to track unit funds and financial transactions
- Chairs budget committee and prepares annual budget for adoption by the association
- Pays all PTA bills as authorized by board or association
- Prepares reports for every board and association meeting and an annual financial report
- Ensures taxes and reports required by PTA bylaws, insurance or federal and state governments are completed and submitted by the due dates. All PTAs, like all tax-exempt groups, must file certain reports annually in order to maintain that status. Click for guidance on filing the required forms for your PTA.