We hope that you all had a great summer vacation and are refreshed and ready to start the 2018-19 school year!
Here are some new changes for 2018-19:
- We have a new Superintendent Dr. Don Austin. Welcome Don!
- We have a new Chief Business Officer Dr. James Novak
- We have new principals at Paly, Escondido, Fairmeadow, and Hoover.
- We have a new PTA Council President Jade Chao and Executive Board
- We have two (2) newly re-named middle schools
Wednesday, Jan 27, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
PAUSD District Office: 25 Churchill, Palo Alto (SDC Room)
This session is the second in a series for parents whose children receive support under an IEP (Individualized Education Program) or 504 plan. Presented by PAUSD staff, including Director of Special Education Chiara Perry, Director of Student Services Brenda Carrillo, and Coordinator of Student Services Lissette Moore-Guerra. The first session provided an overview of IEPs and 504s. Come learn and have questions answered. Session 2 focuses on goal setting, and working with your IEP team to set smart goals. Translation provided upon request
Presented by the PAUSD Special Education Department, Student Services Department, and co-sponsored by Palo Alto CAC,www.cacpaloalto.org and the Palo Alto Council of PTA’s