Now is the time to speak up or we might end up with overcrowded schools and less resources for staff and students. Please help PAUSD parents and staff know how the Stanford General Use Permit (GUP) could impact our schools. What we do now will have an impact for many years to come!
TAKE ACTION NOW!
In the News…
- Palo Alto Online: School Board Optimistic About New Stanford Agreement
- Palo Alto Online: School Board and Stanford Close in on Deal for University’s Expansion
- Palo Alto Online: PAUSD and Stanford Agree to Restart GUP Talks
- SJMN: Stanford’s Massive Expansion Available for Review
- Palo Alto Online: Protect Our Schools – Speak Up Now!
- SJMN: Stanford GUP Negotiations Should Not Be Secret
Documents and Letters…
- PTA Council Stanford GUP Fact Sheet
- PAUSD Board Resolution Stanford Growth Impact
- PAUSD GUP Briefing Book
- Safe Routes To School GUP Letter
- Fletcher PTA Letter to County Supervisors
- Fletcher PTA Letter to County Supervisors on Transportation
- Gunn PTSA Letter to County Supervisors
- Gunn PTSA Letter to County Supervisors on Transportation
- JLS Letter to County Supervisors
- Nixon Letter on Child Care