PTA Council Welcomes Our Families and Staff to 2022
The new year provides us with opportunities to advocate for our children’s well-being by engaging and empowering families. Parents like yourself want to ensure their children have the best possible experience in our schools.
For more information on joining our advocacy efforts contact: email@example.com
National PTA’s Public Policy Priorities for the 117th Congress
Kick off your 2022 PTA advocacy year by familiarizing yourself with National PTA’s Public Policy Priorities.
National PTA uses these priorities to leverage the voices of families in the national discussion and ensure that every child has access to a fair and equitable education. For the 117th Congress, we’re focusing on the following topics:
● Promoting Safe, Supportive and Inclusive Practices in Schools for All Students
● Increasing Federal Investment in Public Education
● Federal Investments in School Infrastructure
● Reauthorization of the Child Nutrition Act
● Supporting Sensible Solutions to Gun Violence