The Webstore on MyPTEZ is an add-on to your annual subscription. As of 10/2022 – it was $30 per year.
* Once set up correctly, it can be a one-stop shop for your parents/teachers to make their Annual Donation, PTA membership, and any other PTA products (in some schools: Bagel tickets, Yearbook, PE clothes, etc.).
* Many schools have created a “Full Package” option which allows parents to buy one of everything with ‘one-click’, instead of loading multiple things into their cart.
* Troublesome to issue refunds. Some schools have moved away from the MyPTEZ webstore for their Just Parties fundraising program and have moved to Ecwid.
- My PTEZ >> Admin >> Our PTA
2. Our PTA >> Payment Processors
3. Open a new window and log into PAYPAL to find your “API credentials” to find the API Username, API Password, and API Signature. https://help.giving.technology/en/articles/3858905-how-do-i-find-my-paypal-api-credentials
4. Enter the PayPal API User Name, API Password, and API Signature into their corresponding MyPTEZ Fields.
- Test credentials to confirm.
5. In My PTEZ, create new categories for:
- PayPal Undeposited Funds (Asset) – this category is for a temporary holding place until you “Make A Deposit”. ALERT: In MyPTEZ: Be sure to transfer money out of this asset category into your PayPal account on so that there is no double accounting.
- PayPal Convenience Fee (Income) – this category comes into play IF you charge your parents/donors a convenience fee. Most PTAs absorb the fee/ include the PayPal fee in their product price
- PayPal Record Amount (Income)
- Processing Fee Account. If you already have a category for your bank fees/ merchant fees/ online fees – list it in this field.