- What’s Needed
1) Statement from Bank Accounts
2) Statement from PayPal (Activity> Reports> All Reports > Statements > Monthly)
2. Update myPTEZ for any transactions listed on bank statement but not yet in myPTEZ. Perform “Adjustments” OR “Write a Receipt”/”Make a Deposit” so that MyPTEZ matches Bank statement
* 3rd Party Corporate Match/online donations
* eScrip or AmazonSMILE
4. TOOLS >> Bank Reconciliation
5. Select Bank Account
Enter Statement Date
*Beginning Balance is pre-filled from the last reconciliation
Enter Ending Balance
6. A list of Debits and Credits will appear in the 2nd window.
Compare 2nd window to the bank statement and select the transactions that have “cleared”.
7. If there are transactions on the bank statement that do not appear in the 2nd window, go back to Step 2 and add them into PTEZ.
9. Reconcile Now. An option comes up to print the Reconciliation. Consider doing so as it is not possible to review the reconciliation after the window closes.